Thursday, February 18, 2016

proffff

4 Great Ways to Tell if a Chicken has Gone Bad

Not gonna lie, I’ve had my share of food go bad. Chicken, spinach, chocolate mousse, mushrooms, milk — you name it and it’s probably happened. Thankfully, I’ve never eaten rotten food (knock on wood), though I’ve cooked and tasted it before tossing my entire meal.
It’s a waste of time and food when your main ingredient is expired and you don’t realize until it’s cooked — it’s really disappointing when you realize that the chicken you’ve been marinating and baking for the last hour has gone bad and you’re now without a dinner.
Save yourself the effort by checking for bad chicken before you start cooking. Here are 4 ways to tell if your raw chicken has gone bad.
1 Odur
2 Color
3 Look
4 By Touch

proffff

About proffff -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :